From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Deedra Waters
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 12:55 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com; ch...@the-brannons.com
Subject: navigon need help/very frustrated

so we just spent a good while playing with navigon which we just baught.
End result, when it first comes up it automatically starts giving
directions for a route we dont want it to. it refuses to take us home
when we hit the take me home button. and oddly enough it sits there and
claims that it doesn't recognize destinations we give it.

We've tried giving it multiple routes to go to, but there again, it wont
give us directions to anything accept the first place we tested going to.

We could really use any tips on using navigon that anyone can
provide....where's the compus this thing is supposed to have? I'm not
seeing anything like that.

So far we're very displeased with it. Ideally if we can't get it
working, we want our money back. does anyone know anything about
returning apps that are useless?