Hi list,
does anyone know the correct contact details for getting in touch with the author of the ILike2Read app? as I just bought it, and have found a limitation which I think really needs addressing if you plan to use it as a serious book reading app. It looks like that when you copy books over into the documents folder, you can't copy over separate folders containing books and then access them from within the app. The app is only capable of accessing files stored in the documents folder, meaning you can't easily organise your collection into categories or subjects, you are forced to have your books in one place in the documents folder not in sub folders. What I would like would be for the app to have the ability to access sub folders under the documents folder, and for you to be able to access them from the documents list in the app, so it would show you a list of your folders, which you could tap, and then be shown the files in those folders. I guess similar to collections in iBooks, accept iBooks doesn't really store your books in folders you can access easily outside the app. Having said that, I am glad to see ILike2Read doesn't use a fancy database to store its content like iBooks, that will make managing files in the app so much easier. I did go to the support link in the app entry on the app store, but I was taken to a page I think in italian, I found the contact link, but it has several e mail addresses and phone numbers and I have no idea which one to use.
Many thanks for any help,
Alex.