Hi all,

I'm using the recent upgraded version of Skype and, for the most part, it's fine. However, I notice that a few VI folk are having problems locating the "End" button on a call and sometimes it just doesn't seem to be visible. In addition and perhaps more annoying for me, I can no longer get the caller through the speaker and have to keep the phone to my ear for the duration.

Are there any work arounds for these things that I haven't yet discovered, please, or do we have to live this way now?

We particularly liked having friends on speaker phone and it worked well so that more than one of us at home could join in the conversation so I hope there is something I can do.

--
Carol P