Hi Eric, I think what Neil was trying to get across was to suggest people slow down the speech to see if the problem still happens. Then if it does or doesn't, eventually you go back to the faster speed and you will be wiser so you can report to Apple. This is testing at a basic level. I have this problem, but choose to try and help out. So even if it means for a few hours, using the phone at slower speeds, I will see what I can find out and report to Apple. Now, Neil, if I have your intent wrong, please correct me.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Q: How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb? A: Only one ... but the light bulb has to really want to change.