No card games. Word games, facts, roleplaying, text adventures, etc. All awesome. Even no brainer games are nice. I saw a good amount on Applevis, but that can't be the only games accessible.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: Games

Hi Samara. There are a whole bunch depending on what's your interest. Hanging with Friends if you like Hangman, Storm8 games if you like roleplaying, Cards Alone if you like Solitaire type games, Kings Corner, if you like Solitaire games. The list goes on and on.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
My wife left me because of my obsession with scrabble. Obsession; 11 points...