Hi Ramy,

You need to browse to the Games category in the site's iOS App Directory.

But here's a direct link to speed you along <smile>

http://www.applevis.com/ios-app-directory/games

Regards

David

On 24/05/2012 12:21, Ramy Moustafa wrote:
Hi:

I went ot the site but can’t find games,

Any ideas,

Cheers:

Ramy Moustafa

Owner and producer of Harmony recording studios

skype:

roma30

Facebook:

moustafa.r...@gmail.com <mailto:moustafa.r...@gmail.com>