If it violates the terms of service agreement there's a real good reason.
Besides, that's why we have mods.

----- Original Message -----
From: "alex wallis" <alexwallis...@googlemail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 9:48 PM
Subject: re: if people want to get around legally bought iBooks drm, write
to me off list

Hi Tara,
when I sent my original question into the list asking about how to
remove drm,
Raul who I believe is a mod, particularly said the topic of drm removal
was not allowed to be discussed on list.
Personally, I don't see the harm in discussing it, as if it is adapting
content we have legally purchased so we can read it on other devices we
prefer using than the iPhone, then its not steeling from apple, as we
have paid for the right to access books, we just choose not to do it
through apples preferred means.
However, as Raul is a moderator I respect his request not to discuss
actual methods on list, so that's why I made my offer.
If, Raul or Cara or any other mods there are would like to give me
specific permission to post instructions to the list, then I am happy to
do so.
Actually, so far I have only received two off list requests for
information which I will respond to tomorrow morning.
I think there was someone else on list who was interested when I posted
my original question, I will also e mail her tomorrow.