Greetings. I have just purchased an iPhone and I am finding the typing
daunting. I know people do it so I know I will get it. I'd be interested in
some advice. What fingers do you type with?  Do you use only one finger or
do you use one finger on each hand simultaneously? My husband says he uses
his thumbs to type on his Droid but I wonder if that is a more sighted
approach. I find I want to use the same fingers I read Braille with.

To keep from cluttering the list, feel free to respond to me privately at

finleykn...@gmail.com

Thank you.

Sandy Finley, 3 days with an iPhone 4S