Hi,

The overwhelming majority of smartphone owners type with there thumbs.  If you
happen to go out with someone sighted, ask them how many people they see thum
typing.  This is probably the fastest way of inputing text on these devices.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info