For a person who's never had Google Books, is it possible to get and
use the accessible version? I love to read and I would like to try
google books. However, I don't want the version that is inaccessible.
Thanks.

Sharonda

On 5/16/12, Teresa Cochran <vegaspipistre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Marc,
>
> You can try the easiest method first. Depending on your operating system,
> look in your trash or recycle bin for Google books.ipa. Go into your ITunes
> library and delete Google Play Books (the new version). Make sure it's
> deleted from your device. Now restore Google Books.ipa to your ITunes
> library, and sync your device. You may also be able to find the file in a
> backup.
>
> You are replacing one app with another, so this is not a big change for your
> phone.
>
> If you get word of an update for Google Books, investigate it carefully
> before updating. Go to Applevis or somewhere on the web to be sure it's an
> accessible version, or try it yourself if you care to.
>
> I now have the older version of Google Books running on my IPod Touch, so
> please don't hesitate to post questions if you have them.
>
> HTH,
> Teresa
> On May 16, 2012, at 9:36 AM, Marc Rocheleau wrote:
>
>> How exactly would I go about doing this and would it only revert to an
>> old version of Google books or would it also effect my entire phone?
>> Thanks!
>>
>> -Marc
>>

>> On 5/16/12, Teresa Cochran <vegaspipistre...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi, Marc,
>>>
>>> You can still revert to the old version if you have it in a backup or in
>>> your trash on the computer.
>>>
>>> Teresa

>> “There is no shame in being who you are. There’s only shame in not
>> going down swinging to protect it”

Sharonda Greenlaw
President (Phoenix Chapter)
National Federation of the Blind
Come, read and take a journey with me at
www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com
or find me here:
http:\\shari_greenlaw.livejournal.com
Skype: sharonda2004
Twitter: shari_rocks
Facebook: facebook.com/TheSharondaWhiteGreenlaw