From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Teresa Cochran
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 1:01 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Google books

Hi, Marc,

You can try the easiest method first. Depending on your operating system,
look in your trash or recycle bin for Google books.ipa. Go into your ITunes
library and delete Google Play Books (the new version). Make sure it's
deleted from your device. Now restore Google Books.ipa to your ITunes
library, and sync your device. You may also be able to find the file in a
backup.

You are replacing one app with another, so this is not a big change for your
phone.

If you get word of an update for Google Books, investigate it carefully
before updating. Go to Applevis or somewhere on the web to be sure it's an
accessible version, or try it yourself if you care to.

I now have the older version of Google Books running on my IPod Touch, so
please don't hesitate to post questions if you have them.

HTH,
Teresa