From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Marc Rocheleau
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:24 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: XM radio ap.

>From the sounds of things here, the American version is not as
accessible -- I am guessing the Canadian login info wouldn't work on
the American app and vice-versa. One more note: I find if I wait a few
seconds, using the Canadian app, it'll start playing the last station
I had it on without me needing to double-tap the play button. This is
upon launch of the app too, btw.

One more thing, what do you mean by the tricky button? Is it the arrow
button or the one that's completely unlabelled?

-Marc