Hi,

The website isn't accessible on a mac either, unfortunately.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Grant Hardy
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 2:54 PM
To: Viphone List
Subject: Accessibility of icloud.com website on a PC

Hello all,

To make a long story short, I tried the Find My iPhone service for the first
time in a long while on my PC yesterday. I use Windows 7 32-bit? and JAWS
13.0.852.

To my dismay, I found the website to be totally inaccessible both in Firefox
and Internet Explorer. It's the kind of website where using the JAWS cursor
would be particularly useful but, at least in my case, the JAWS cursor
doesn't really work that well in Internet Explorer 9 anymore.

I'm guessing the website would be accessible on a MAC since it's Apple's own
utility; apart from that, I suppose borrowing another iPod or iPhone would
be the only alternative. What do you guys think? Has somebody had better
luck than I had?

Best,

Grant