Hi Mark, your messages are always very informative. Thanks again for
the information!

Unfortunately, I've reached the same conclusion: JAWS just doesn't
seem to like the Find my iPhone section of ICloud.com. Of course one
could just use the app on another person's iOS device, but it would be
good to have the option of doing it via the web as well.

Grant