I think a podcast on that very subject would be a useful one if anyone feels like presenting something new.

--
Carol P
---- Original Message ----
From: "Veronica Elsea" <veron...@laurelcreekmusic.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 3:53 AM
Subject: Understanding volume and VO

Hi everyone!
Okay, trying to recover from resetting all of my phone's
settings last week. Ouch! Here's my question.
Is VoiceOver supposed to be able to talk at one level for
one screen like home, and at another level for something
like when you're using a headset. I've been trying to get
the level up for Siri without being blasted. I think I
got things evened out by turning my main level up to
about 90 per cent and then turning VoiceOver down. But
now if I listen to something like Tune In Radio, it's too
loud. If I turn the radio station down, am I changing the
master volume and messing up everything else. Man, think
I could use a major volume tutorial right about now.
<grin.>  Thanks.

Veronica.
Watch and hear Veronica Elsea's Prayer for a Soldier at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFoIhWrBHFI
Then learn about Music CDs that will impact and entertain
you forever! http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California