From: "Shane Christenson" <shanevdrum...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:14 AM
Subject: itunes alternatikve

Hey folks. I'd like to be able to transfer info and other stuff between
my IPhone 4 s and my pc. without using itunes. i'd like to avoid
jail-breaking my phone, because i don't know what I might do if I did. i
still need to be able to perform updates and so forth, and I have the
apple care protection plan for the phone. if jail breaking the phone
won't void any of this, I'd be willing to try it, but if it's best not
to jail-break, I'd like some way of transferring stuff between phone and
pc without itunes. Anyone's thoughts on this are most welcome.

Shane