Hi, the following link gives you information on what to do. The steps are very easy. And once you jailbreak, there are some things you should learn about the process. For the most part, you still use the phone the same way. The only big difference is that if you want to get specific jailbreak apps, you do it from the Cydia app instead of the app store. For example, PWN Tunes is purchased from Cydia, not the App store.

http://greenpois0n.com/2012/05/absinthe-2-0-has-arrived/

--
Raul A. Gallegos
A lifelong friend is someone you haven't borrowed money from yet. ~ Anonymous