Once you have wifi or a data connection, you can do dictation with the key next to the space bar, but this requires internet to process at apple's servers. It works on most stuff but not passwords for obvious reasons.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rebecca Ilniski" <rilni...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 3:17 PM
Subject: ordered that i phone 4s

Hi all. I ordered that i phone 4s as well as the bluetooth keyboard from speeddots.com and the standard screen protector. I also got the book about the i phone that Anna Dresner and Dean Martineau wrote. When I get it which will be on Thursday I'll be heading off to the verizon store to help get it set up. Now what I really want to know is about the gestures on the phone flicking double tapping and sliding. I got the 4s so can at least do dictation until I either get the keyboard or get used to
the i phone itself.

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilni...@gmail.com
facebook: facebook.com/rebeccai5
Zeb's facebook: facebook.com/zeb.ilniski