From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Rebecca Ilniski
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 4:18 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: ordered that i phone 4s

Hi all.  I ordered that i phone 4s as well as the bluetooth keyboard
from speeddots.com
and the standard screen protector.  I also got the book about the i
phone that Anna
Dresner and Dean Martineau wrote.  When I get it which will be on
Thursday I'll be
heading off to the verizon store to help get it set up.  Now what I
really want to
know is about the gestures on the phone flicking double tapping and
sliding.  I got
the 4s so can at least do dictation until I either get the keyboard or
get used to
the i phone itself.

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilni...@gmail.com
facebook: facebook.com/rebeccai5
Zeb's facebook: facebook.com/zeb.ilniski

database 7197 (20120605) __________

http://www.eset.com