I tried the Earbuds supplied with my Ipod touch and I couldn't seem to find a way to make them stay in my ear.

-----Original Message----- From: Sieghard
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 7:31 PM
To: VIPhone
Subject: Re: duirrible earphones for iPhone?

Hi Jared,

What I don't like about many of the earbud style headsets on the
market is the fact that most of the ones which claim to have good
sound quality are those which seal off your ear hence I can't hear
what is going on around me. For everyday use, phone calls, listening
to audio books etc. I really think the earbuds that come with any
iPhone or ipod Touch for $35 (replacement cost) are hard to beat. The
work extremely well, the remote works extremely well and I had more
people complaining about the sound quality with the $130 Jawbone ERA
bluetooth headset. I also rarely had problems with them breaking
unless I accidently dropped the earbud in the sink when it was hanging
around my neck, I wonder what you do to break them in 3 months, they
are not emergency shoe laces and also do not double as a dog leash...
just saying *smile*. By the way, if you have purchased the extended
Apple care, earphones are covered if they don't work because of bad
connection at the jack or the earbuds etc. Not sure if they replace
them every 3 months, but they did specifically tell me that when they
tried to talk me into buying the Apple Care plan. If you do find some
which allow you to still hear your environment and which you find are
of better quality don't forget to share it with the list.