Being new, I ask:  I think jail breaking a phone means that one can install
apps onto it that are not approved by apple.  What is ssh?  Most importantly,
will this void my warranty, or will apple deny me updates because they think I
have an illegal phone?  I do not think one can get updates for an unlocked
phone, I may not be correct about that.  And I assume that jail breaking and
unlocking are not the same.  Thanks for clarification.

Arnold Schmidt