Hello,

Sorry to disappoint you, but you can send an SMS to multiple recipients in the
message app on the iOS device, and you don't even need to touch a little add
recipient button.

All you do is type another name or number in to the add person edit box. If you
are using your contacts, you just type the first few letters and then swipe
right until you find the name. At this point double-tap to add it. You can also
double-tap on the add contact button to go through your entire contact list. If
you use a phone number, double-tap the enter button / send button in the lower
right corner of the on-screen keyboard, or the enter button on a bluetooth
keyboard to have the number added to the list for the SMS. You can send a
message to up to 10 people at a time.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288