Thank you John, for saying what I thought!  I don't have enough experience
with a Mac to dispute what was said here, but from what I've seen, Voiceover
is certainly not second rate!  I believe it's every bit as good as JFW!

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of John Panarese
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 2:39 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: THINKING ABOUT A MAC!

    You obviously didn't do a lot of research.

1.  Over priced compared to what?  And what do you get for the price?  How
about that screen reader cost too?  How many times will you have to deal
with viruses?  How many reinstalls of the OS will you have to deal with?
2.  VoiceOver is equal and, in some cases, superior to any Windows screen
reader.

     Try using a Mac with sufficient knowledge and capabilities before you
start make blanket statements, please.

Take Care

John Panarese
jpanar...@gmail.com