Based upon limited knowledge Macs are overpriced. The screen reader
capability is 2nd rate.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sarai Bucciarelli
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 6:55 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: THINKING ABOUT A MAC!

Stop that! Going back and forth is the worst thing you can do! Trust me on
that.
On Jun 18, 2012, at 11:53 AM, Chuck Dean wrote:

> Hi Carol ,
> I bought a Mac back in January, and I still haven't gotten the hang of
voice over.
> I went to the Apple store, who were not much help, and tried to find
tutorial videos but not much is out there.

> I guess my problems stem from me going back and forth between Zoom and
voice over, something I do all the time on my PC. I do have some vision, so
I only want to use the screen reader for a few things. I can not find the
proper settings to run it like I run  my PC. Perhaps they do not exist.