Hey all. I let this thread go on for a bit longer than I probably should have, considering the closeness between Macs and iOS devices. However now this thread has deteriorated into heated discussions about screen readers and whether people know what they are talking about or not. Whatever the case is, it's definitely off topic when it comes to iOS devices.

So, let's stop further Mac discussions. Please take them to more appropriate lists.

Thank you.

--
Raul A. Gallegos - VIPhone Moderator
My GPS and I have been having some problems so we're going to see a guidance counselor.