You all have given great instructions. I had a read of these and tried
playing again. I thought at first the buttons were separating the
letters and I was supposed to try and form different words. I
understand now.

I have played a few times this evening with great success. I will be
adding you all. Also, anyone can feel free to add me. My username is
Shari_rocks. Thanks for the great clarity.

Sharonda