The resign button is after you flick all the way to the right past the letters. think it's at the bottom right.
On 6/29/2012 3:26 PM, Chanelle Allen wrote:
I don't understand how to clear finished games from the list in the main menu. I also can't find the resign button. Has anyone else had this problem?

ChanelleIdon't understand how to clear finished games from the list in the main menu. I also can't find the resign button. Has anyone else had this problem?

ChanelleIdon't understand how to clear finished games from the list in the main menu. I also can't find the resign button. Has anyone else had this problem?

Chanelle

Sent from my iPhone