Hi Chuck,

When you say the text sent to Dropbox, in what way are you thinking. Would you
want Fleksy to be able to save a file or would you want to be able to paste the
text in to a file in your Dropbox folder? I am unclear what you are wanting.
Fleksy doesn't create any files it is just an alternative keyboard that runs in
its own app. It allows you to have the text pasted in to a message or email.
You can also tweet the text. It can be copied to the clipboard and pasted in to
any app that can except text. I'm just not getting what you want Fleksy to do
with in the Dropbox context.

Thanks,

Robert Carter