I assume that when Fleksy sends an email or text, it creates a small text
file. If this is true I would like it to be able to send this small text
file to Dropbox.
If it does not create a text file, would it be possible to adapt the app to
do so?

There you could transfer the text file anywhere you need it.

Chuck