Ben, thank you for making such an effort to make your app accessible; it is
greatly appreciated.

Paul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Active Information Systems
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 8:51 PM
  Subject: Re: Voicebook VO Notice

  That's pretty much my goal... save all the innocent keyboards from merciless
keyboard frustration smiting :)  I'm very glad you are enjoying the app.

  Ben

  On Saturday, June 23, 2012 7:59:19 AM UTC-5, Jessica Cantrell wrote:
    A feature that would be cool is to have the ability to join and read / post
to a group. Lots of companies are now using the group feature of facebook.

    I love the app very much and I am looking forward to future updates and new
features. It’s good to know that facebook doesn’t have to be this place where
one gets angry and smacks their keyboards or in my case, wack the bed with my
fist.

    Marco