thanks for the response. I will see how NVDA sees that status line.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Daniel Miller
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 01:11 PM
  Subject: RE: itunes

  Hi,

  JAWS sometimes reads information that's really not on the screen, since the
status bar changes every time you add or remove things from your library. From
what I can see, jaws has trouble keeping up with the changes, so it reads bits
and pieces of the status bar the way it was rendered previously. Unfortunately,
there's no real way to fix that, either.