Hey guys. Some of you may know me from the Mac Visionaries list. To everyone else that isn't subscribed to it, nice meeting you all. I just got my Iphone 4 in January and like it. Still kicking myself for not waiting until I could get a 4S because it wasn't in stores. Yeah, I could've ordered it, but I've had the hassle of ordering my other phone which was a Nokia Talks phone. Also, I didn't like the service that Rogers gave to me, so I switched to MTS. Anyway, getting back on topic here, like my phone but wish it were the 4S. I like being able to talk to my phone like you can with Siri. I hope that some day they'll release it for us people using the 4. I have an app called Voice Answer, which pretty much does the same thing as Siri, but she reads your texts out to you before you send them. The only thing I don't like about the App is when I say that I want to text my friend Sharlene, it doesn't recognize the name. Anyway, I hope I can contribute to this list.

Shawn