From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Pete Nalda
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 9:46 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Hi guys

Yeah, and it is a used phone, but still, I'm leary of jailbreaking.  Nah!
I'd better stick to 3rd party voice control apps, besides, if you had siri
and want upgrade to io6 to get dictation, it would brick the phone.  Who
knows, maybe I'll hit the lottery and get to get the latest and greatest
iphone with Siri in September anyway.

On Jun 30, 2012, at 10:09 PM, Ben Blatchford wrote:

> well u can jailbreak it for now thats how i havee siri on my ipod touch
4g.
> hth,
> ben
>
> Sent from my iPod
>
> On Jun 30, 2012, at 1:45 PM, chris hallsworth <christopher...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Yeah the dictation key sounds cool this is why I want an iPad III and
eventually an iPhone 4 s once my contract is up for renewal.

>> On 30/06/2012 13:59, Pete Nalda wrote:
>>> Yeah the below had me excited for a minute, as I run an iphone 4. I
wanted that dictation key as much as any other feature, as these other 3rd
party apps don't let you reply to emails to my knowledge.

http://www.myspace.com/musikonalda