I also like Vokul, It will also post to Facebook and twitter. Only thing Voice
Actions does that Vokul can't is read stuff of the web and chat with you.

Egun On, Lagunak! Basque for G'day, Mates
Louie P. (Pete) Nalda
Http://www.myspace.com/lpnalda
Http://www.facebook.com/lpnalda
Http://www.linkedin.com/in/lpnalda