Hi,

Yes, they just show up on the pages of apps you have like other apps
you can get from the app store.
Note that some apps don't have icons though. For example, I use
something called stay open which stops the app store from quitting
every time I download a new app. Because this is just a tweak, there
really isn't a need for an icon, so one doesn't exist. Instead, you
configure it through settigs.

Cheers,
Ben.