Hi,

Just choos what you want to be transfered over and then do a sync. You
can use the same apple id, just don't restore from a backup. IF we
can't get it sorted, post the question on http://www.jailbreakqa.com
and someone should be able to sort it out.

Cheers,
Ben.

On 7/7/12, Mike Maslo <mmaslo1...@swbell.net> wrote:
> Yes I did
>
> How would I install my old apps if I do it as a new device?
>
> Should I use the same iTunes account?
>
> Your help is appreciated
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 7, 2012, at 1:50 PM, Ben Mustill-Rose <b...@benmr.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> You need to set the phone up as a new device in iTunes - E.G. don't
>> restore from a backup, jailbreak and then put your stuff back on.
>> Apparently a few people have had this issue. I'm assuming you've tried
>> pressing play once you've double tapped on a song?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Ben.
>>
>> On 7/7/12, Jon Pierson <joncpier...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Mike,
>>> It sounds like something you installed has trashed your audio volume.
>>> Next time, try playing music after each installation of something from
>>> Cydia.
>>> Or in lieu of that, you could remove those items one at a time, testing
>>> the
>>> music player as you go to find the culprit.
>>> Also (and I'm sure you've tried this), once the music's playing and even
>>> if
>>> you don't hear it, hit the volume up button on the side of the phone
>>> several
>>> times.
>>> I've seen apps turn either the Voiceover or Playback volume down
>>> randomly
>>> at
>>> times.
>>>
>>> Jon

>>> persists. I don't really see how just a jailbreak could cause this