Hi,

I wrote yesterday about why this was a bad idea, but assuming you
still want to do it, in summery, you should do the following:

1: Downgrade to iOs 5.0.1 using iether tiny umbrella or redsn0w. Note
that you will need blobs for 5.0.1 otherwise it won't work; the
exception to this is if you have the old bootrom 3GS which from memory
can downgrade to anything, regardless of if you have blobs for it or
not.
2: Jailbreak 5.0.1 and install Spire.
3: You now have 2 options, those being use someone elses Siri proxy or
set one up yourself. Since using another proxy leaves you open to data
theft I'll assume you're going to be creating your own.
4: On some form of Linux device that has internet access and that you
can put on the DMZ or setup port forwarding exceptions for:
4.1: install a DNS server - I think most of the DNS people use bind.
You need to block some apple hosts & make them resolve to localhost so
that the required 4S will use your Siri proxy. I've forgotten what the
exact addresses are but they should be readily available.
4.2: Install Siri proxy. The authors name escapes me and he doesn't /
didn't have an installer, so you'll have to pull it from his github
account & compile it yourself.
5: on an iPhone 4S, change the DNS to your DNS server. You'll be able
to tell if you've done it correctly if the internet still works.
6: on your 3GS, under settings > spire, change the proxy server to the
one you setup earlier and you should be good to go.

I really don't see the appeal of something like Siri on a non 4S
device given the large amount of work involved in setting it up. If
you're looking for something that can answer questions, try Evi.

Cheers,
Ben.