From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2012 12:46 AM
Subject: Re: SpeedDots Otter Box Defender Question

Actually it is possible to put on the OtterBox screen protector
speed.version on upside down. The reason for this is because this screen
protector has been cut shorter to fit over the OtterBox face it self. This
means that the top portion and the bottom portion of the speed.protector is
not there. So I can see why somebody who wasn't paying attention would do
this. Or rather, I can see how someone who isn't paying attention could do
this.  Hopefully this explanation adds some clearity  to this puzzling
situation.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Sent from my brain