From: "Amy Billman" <amy0...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 10:51 PM
Subject: RE: SpeedDots Otter Box Defender Question

Hi Rob,
The speedDots protector can be cut to fit the OtterBox for the 3GS, but we
personally do not sell them pre-cut to fit that case. The 3gs Defender case
design was such that it required all four sides of the protector be cut in
order to fit over the top, and the fact that there are already
inconsistencies with the OtterBox cases not being uniform, we determined
that it would not be possible or wise to sell them for the Defender case for
3gs.
The Defender cases for the 4/4s are much easier to cut, and are designed
more uniformly; so we can confidently sell them.
I hope this makes sense.

Amy Billman
Check out my company for your screen protector and phone accessory needs!
SpeedDots: the makers of the tactile screen protector
http://www.SpeedDots.com
Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/SpeedDots
Like us on Facebook: