Hi again,

I mentioned a few days ago that my SpeedDots overlay for the OtterBox Defender
was put on upside down, and Raul sent a very helpful e-mail saying that it
could be reversed.  Having not been the one to put my phone in this case in the
first place, I'm wondering if someone could describe the process of getting the
screen protector off.  Specifically, I know I need to remove the rubber shell,
the outside layer of protection.  But do I need to also take my phone the rest
of the way out of the hard shell case before removing the SpeedDots overlay?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Suzanne