From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Suzanne Wilson
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 6:04 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Revisiting the OtterBox Defender

Hi again,

I mentioned a few days ago that my SpeedDots overlay for the OtterBox
Defender was put on upside down, and Raul sent a very helpful e-mail saying
that it could be reversed.  Having not been the one to put my phone in this
case in the first place, I'm wondering if someone could describe the process
of getting the screen protector off.  Specifically, I know I need to remove
the rubber shell, the outside layer of protection.  But do I need to also
take my phone the rest of the way out of the hard shell case before removing
the SpeedDots overlay?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Suzanne

database 7286 (20120710) __________

http://www.eset.com