From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Stacey Robinson
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 7:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: OtterBox impact case

Thanks Raul,
Which one do you use?

On Jul 10, 2012, at 9:43 AM, Raul A. Gallegos wrote:

> Hi, the impact case is less bulky, but I found that it tends to catch on
things due to the nature of the rubber. This doesn't make the case bad, but
it does have a bit of friction. And that can be a good thing because it
won't slide so easily across a surface. I think you will like the impact if
you get it.

> --
> Raul A. Gallegos
> "I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was,
'You'll never find anyone like me again!' I'm thinking, 'I should hope not!
If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you?' " - Larry Miller

database 7286 (20120710) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 7286 (20120710) __________

http://www.eset.com