From: "James Lockwood" <lockwoo...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 7:51 PM
Subject: audio mixer programs and best Microphone

hello all,
this does not solely deal with the ipad or iphone but figured i would ask
incase anyone on here knew. i am looking for a great audio mixing program
for the pc which is accessable. anyone know of one? i want to record my
voice speeking into a mic plugged into my computer and have music playing
behind my voice, similar to people on radio. garage band is not for the pc i
dont think and i dont think the ipad version can do this or can it? if there
is not any accessable pc program then is the suggestion i get a mac with
garage band?

my last question pertains to microphones. anyone know of a really good mic
which plugs into the computer? i want a really high quolity one and if
anyone knows of such a version let me know too thanks