Actually, since this discussion arose, that is what I have been doing as
well, and I do think it works better.

Dianne

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Two-finger double-tap Re: I have a few questions

Hi, one suggestion I have for this situation is to try and use the index and
middle finger. This might mean shaping them into a print V so they are a bit
separated from each other. You can make a fist with only these two fingers
extended. Now, making sure your fingertips touch the screen at the same
time, lightly tap the screen twice in rapid succession.

Maybe this will help.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
1963 : Whitney Houston  2012 : Whitney Houstoff   1958 : Michael Jackson