Hi Katy,
Lean just a little bit further, you'll absolutely love it, smile!

Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Katey Glass
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 10:04 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Ok! - from Fleksy

I'm very much leaning towards getting this.

Do any of you have a little vision?  I have some, but less vision than I had
earlier this year thanks to cataract surgery.  My close up vision is *not*
what it used to be so -- I'm thinking of getting this as another tool in my
tool box.

As I said I can see the screen but not enough to read the print on it, even
the print on the keyboard is now beyond me (I used to see it much better).
I've always been a VoiceOver user primarly on the iDevice anyway, but
occationally I use my magnifer on my phone and can use Zoom on my iPad.  but
voiceover is definately more effective.

Many thanks

Katey

On 7/13/12, Chuck Dean <cadean...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I leave Fleksy running in the app switcher, so it is available when I
> need it.
> The first thing I did this morning, after my iPhone booted up was
> start Fleksy.
> no big deal, IMHO.
>
> I have been playing with this app for a few hours, and my typing speed
> has doubled.
> Definitely  worth $15!
>
> Chuck
>
> On Friday, July 13, 2012 4:29:07 AM UTC-7, Sandy Tomkins wrote:
>>
>> Ok! I an typing this using Fleksy and an finding it to be an
>> extraordinary
>>
>> experience! I will certainly recommend it to all my friends! Well
>> done to
>>
>> the developers. Thanks from sandy.
>>
>> Typed with Fleksy <http://fleksy.com/app>
>>

>> Sent from my iPhone

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Visit my FaceBook page at: www.facebook.com/kateyjax