You can certainly make payments via the iPhone when available.  I have used
it successfully in the DC area many times.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Wayne Merritt
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 1:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Taxi Magic - Does it Work?

I am not totally sure on this, but if the city is not listed, I don't think
you can book or make payments with the iPhone. I wish it were different, :)
Since I've nevered booked with the app, I don't know when you're shown the
fare. I do know that it is a very popular app and they are adding new cities
often. I have spoken to the person from Taxi Magic on Twitter, and they have
accepted my suggestions to expand, but have not said when they will have my
city. For those interested, you can contact them on Twitter at: @taximagic

Good luck,
Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at: