I think it would make sense to recommend that the developer consider allowing
you to leave the phone flat on the paper and once the button is tapped, have
you lift until the page is in view for the camera. In other words combine the
functionality of SayText and Text Detective. Seems a marriage of both apps
would produce a pretty interesting result.