  From: Amy Billman
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 1:05 PM
  Subject: RE: The Sherlock Holmes Of OCR Apps

  I think this scanning apps discussion is very interesting.

  I am one of those who could not get prismo or Saytext to work at all, but can
with Text Detective.

  I suppose that really it all comes down to, (just like with anything else,)
what works for one isn't always going to work for another.

  Meanwhile, am I the only one who wishes that if they bought an app and didn't
like it or it didn't work for them, but maybe it would work for someone else,
that they could gift their coppy to them? At least then your money isn't going
to waste. *smile*

  Amy Billman

  Check out my company for your screen protector and phone accessory needs!

  SpeedDots: the makers of the tactile screen protector

  http://www.SpeedDots.com

  Follow us on Twitter:

  http://www.twitter.com/SpeedDots

  Like us on Facebook: