Chuck,

I hope no one is complaining to you too much off line. I'm OK with just
using my delete key for a while while you try to figure this out. I
wouldn't want to see you stop posting because of this. I just wish these
well intending people would let you know directly and politely about
these blank messages instead of adding more traffic to the list,
although it's no big deal one way or the other. Just a bit more wear on
my poor delete key!

On 21/07/12 13:35, Chuck Dean wrote:
> Sorry, I am not sure what is happening. I am web based, I do not recieve
> emails, so maybe that has something to do with it.
>
> I have had a few complaints, and if it continues, I will stop posting.
> Chuck
>
> On Saturday, July 21, 2012 11:15:38 AM UTC-7, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
> wrote:
>
>     *Chuck, *
>
>     *  *
>
>     *I don’t know if you know it, but many messages come to the viPhone
>     list from you without an entry. *
>
>     *  *
>
>     *Just an FYI, *
>
>     *  *