Hello Richard and Carol,

I always noticed that SIRI has received greatly varying feedback, for some
people like you and Carol it seems to not work very good at all and for
others including myself it works very well almost all of the time. I say
almost all of the time because I also do sometimes experience problems like
I tell it to call a certain number where I actually say the digits and it
comes back saying "Calling Oud" where Cliff Oud is a person in my contact
list and for some reason when this does happen it always gets stuck on him.
Other times I cancel it in such a case and then when I press and hold the
home button again I don't hear the tone that it is ready to listen. Usually
I just wait for a bit and it works again, but using Dictation especially
when I use the "Dictate" button on the virtual keyboard does seem to work
for me at least 9 out of 10 times. What I don't know is how often you guys
are trying to use it, I sometimes use it several times a day and then again
I may not use the Dictate feature for 3 days at all. I somehow think that if
it doesn't work for somebody this may have to do more with where you are and
your ISP because I have often tried SIRI when I read posts from several
people that it wasn't working and it worked fine for me. Anyhow, come iOS 6
I do look forward to having more SIRI features available to me, I am in
Canada so at this point local search for example does not yet work, but I
also hope that the service overall will become more stabil as it officially
goes from Beta to a full service.